Tuesday 4 February 2014

19 months of wonderful memories...

I still have that huge smile like I just met him 2weeks ago, the excitement is still gracing me.

we have come a long way yet it feels like just yesterday and that alone gives me shivers.

 I am not going to write much I am just going to let the pictures tell you what we have been up too and where we are now. #smiles enjoy!


here is our life in a short space of 19months :)


BJ introduced us she might not know it but I thank God that we ran into each other :)

He gave me this ring when we met the first time for lunch beautiful
Date:28-07-12

I think this was my first time at his house
Date: 05-08-12

Our first outing after our date :O
Date:22-08-12

Day out to the mall he got me a flower from his garden, real charmer it was still early days, I remember this day I got admitted into hospital, he sat with me the whole day Wow!
 Date: 25-08-12


Captured moment whilst I slept
 Date: 11-08-12 

First outing with both our friends... it didn't start well I looked all over for him that day, he was so upset.
 Date:02-09-12


Saturday the 07-09-12 we went out for coffee, beautiful morning @mugandbean

OH yes this beautiful day at the botanical garden.. blissful moments I remember checking in on fb it was a Friday we took a day off.
Date: 21-09-12   

SPRING FIESTA... VIP ENOUGH SAID. Thank you baby.
Date:22-09-12

 After our movie night on the 10-10-12 we took this beautiful pic #lovely

My Prince took me to a spar, I loved every moment I will never forget it this thoughtful gesture :)
Date:27-12-12


 December our first! we spent it with his friends, cousins and my sister. we kissed at midnight it was my first time really happy and enjoying myself with my boyfriend on the 31st. he then updated that post on his BBM moments that melt my heart and soul :) 

I made us breakfast at my house, then we planned for 2013. this was probably one of our best mornings for 2013, after we did that planning there was so much fulfilment we both updated our BBM's status it was magical.
Date:02-01-13

Soccer night with my boo it was raining, don't I just look hot with short hair, lol.
Date:19-01-13

This day we dedicated it to the kids, took them to a family outing at a farm in Alberton. the kids loved him, his great with kids
Date::03-03-13

Sad that we had to lose such a beautiful and dynamic soul. it was probably my hardest time with him, I didn't know how to deal with his grief and it killed me inside. I just wanted to make him feel better. yes its true death is not proud :( RIP gogo 
>>>>BUT IT IS WELL WITH OUR SOULS<<<< Date :14-03-13

Fun masters, the pic says it all :) happiness all round.
Date:30-03-13
Road trip to Nels yepeee that was great, I even went all sexy on him LOL, don't ask, it was amazing. he treats me like a Princess and I love him for that. #amakosi for life!
 Date: 18-05-13

On this day we took  Reko and Tebo(coursin)out. we will make great hosts, they had fun. thank you babe for being the man in my life.
Date:25-05-13

Tuesday night, instead of doing movies we also did mask and massage evenings. Tuesdays are special because we do different things some Tuesdays we would say tonight we going to talk about feelings. its a great way to spend time with each other.
Date: 04-06-13

2013 we lost warriors in our lives, when I found out Papa had left us I was with him. it was too painful. awesome man I really hope I marry someone like you, you left behind a great legacy RIP Papa :(
Date:02-07-13

Birthday vibes in Sun City. we had the times of our lives there...
Date: 19-07-13

Party vibes at Zone 6 the Venue
Date: 26-07-13

My last day working at Computershare we celebrated with my friends. it was an awesome evening
He supports me with everything, holds my hand and helps calm the storm. I don't know how to thank you.
Date: 04-09-13

My birthday gift! the card says Nana thank you for putting up with my sh#t for 16 months. This man can make a girl fall so hard. I remember the evening we stayed in and had out first dance Lord that night was oh so unforgettable
Date: 21-11-13

supporting our Baby girl at her concert. Thank you Daddy
Date: 23-11-13

Wedding vibes we looked amazing.
Date: 08-12-13

night out at Melrose ft black coffee we got down!
Date:12-12-13

Christmas gift from my Person, the frame is my mothers and the little forever new nail kit is my sister's and the bag and the books are mine. I cried when he gave us the gifts, the most thoughtful man I know, and I happen to be in-love with him. I will never forget even if I tried. Thank you my Love
Date: 25-12-13

New years eve we decided to spend it alone at home,we cooked together had Dinner and slept. such moments are priceless.
Date:31-12-14

The next day we had movie night with our little Princess #Fun times
Date: 01-01-14 

Night out with the Family. trust me it ended up awesome started off slow.. but Mr Chipeya came and saved the day that's what I am talking about.
Date:08-01-14 

We still stand stronger and fearless,for our Lord our God still covers us under his wings. 19 months later... 2014 is still ours BIGGER things will happen in our lives with God being our helper.












No comments:

Post a Comment