Saturday 1 February 2014

L♥ving Grace.

Its special when one gets to a place where you really understand from the bottom of your heart what God intended its even more heart warming when u understand that God has plans not just any plans, plans to help u prosper and see u through tough times so that when the good comes u know its his grace manifesting in your life. Now with my joyful heart I can safely say he has blessed and Graced me with Tebo in my, I am almost certain that this type of love was created in Heaven.  I fell in-love with him from the day we started chatting on BBM, look I asked for him from God I know I was not specific but I'm preddy sure that God had me in mind when he worked on him coz dehm he did an outstanding Job#smiles! Joy feels my heart when I think of him,

Yes I'm in-love with Mr T P Chipeya and I glow inside and out because of his tender warming incredible heart! We didn't meet by mistake that I'm preddy sure off ! we where not hooked up my BJ by accident it was by your grace Lord :) youknow my heart and you know what I was praying for and you provided... And you  made me understand that he will not be Perfect but I will create perfection with him :). I love him Dad, he is my Zing, he knows me understands my needs, he works hard to provide for those needs, his a lover and a friend what more can a girl ask for?

Dark tall beautiful blood eyes tender lips silky hair, side burns to die for, sexy body, heart of gold compassionate, Driven, strong minded God fearing loving and a  hopeless romantic, wow God u really are showing off here really u are #giggles! Tebza helps me realize that anything is possible, he awakens my sleeping soul and teachers it baby steps, and allows me to feel, he takes my horrid in-perfections turns them into perfections, he takes my hand and leads us, he encourages me to stay  true to myself and embrace myself so that he can continue to water me with Good spirits :) that's love... I know you are a jealous God you do not want your kids( that being me) to love Men more then we love you, God I love you I love you for the gift of life u have brought into my life I am humbled by honouring me with this God fearing man thank u and I love you.  


Here he is as handsome as ever :)




 



 
 
 
 
 






















                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment